Accounts: How do I request accounts for my student hourly/work study employee?

Student Employees are eligible for IT Accounts, including Banner accounts, in their own name. However, they are not eligible to apply for these accounts on their own. Instead, a non-student employee must request the account(s) on their behalf via the Accounts: How do I request IT account access for someone else? (Note: Do Not Use Internet Explorer).

If the department prefers to not request accounts in the student's name, the following options are available:

Pool accounts will allow the student to own the password and use it as if it were a primary account. The following applications are currently not available as Pool accounts: Document Imaging.
See Pool Account FAQ for more information.

Secondary accounts are owned and logged into by the supervisor. The supervisor is required to log usage.
See Secondary Account FAQ for more information.


Article ID: 988
Fri 7/19/19 5:45 PM
Fri 7/19/19 6:35 PM