KSC Phone Services

Use this form to request activation for a network or phone jack and to report an issue with a Blue Light phone.

In general, the request for repair of a "Blue Light" phone or one of the Res Hall entry phones will be submitted by the Department of Campus Safety or by a Resident Hall Director. This includes not only the phone itself, but the light associated with it.

Request Service


Tue 8/4/20 3:00 PM
Thu 10/1/20 3:59 PM
Available At:
Keene State College (KSC)