myElements - Changing the type of a claimed publication

Task: This article describes how to change the type of a claimed publication.


If a publication is not showing up as the desired type you can change it.

  1. From the home tab View All under, Publications that you would like to update

  2. Find the publication(s) that need to be updated

  3. Click the title of the publication that needs to be changed

  4. Just above the title of the publication, click the edit pencil and make the change

  5. Select the desired type

  6. Click Save


The user should be able to to change the type of a claimed publication.

Need additional help?

Please fill out the myElements webform with as much detail as possible, or contact the ET&S Help Desk team on your local campus.

For additional training see Teaching and Learning Technologies training calendar


Article ID: 640
Fri 7/19/19 5:30 PM
Thu 11/3/22 9:06 AM
Applicable Institution(s):
University of New Hampshire (UNH)