MyAccount: Resources

MyAccount is the tool used for password management at the University System of New Hampshire. Visit to update your password, setup account recovery options in case of a forgotten password, or to claim your account.

Below, see articles and links related to this tool.

Getting started with MyAccount:

How to change or reset your password:

Additional resources:

0% helpful - 3 reviews


Article ID: 4122
Thu 8/12/21 3:50 PM
Wed 10/26/22 9:29 AM
Applicable Institution(s):
Granite State College (GSC)
Keene State College (KSC)
Plymouth State University (PSU)
University of New Hampshire (UNH)
USNH System Office